|Outdoor LED screen walls installation requirements|
There are many types of LED screens, which can be divided into indoor screens and outdoor screens according to the use environment. Indoor LED screens differ greatly from outdoor LED screens. The first is that the brightness is different. The brightness of the indoor screen is several times to several tens of times lower than that of the outdoor screen. Putting the indoor screen outside is like putting the TV outside. Therefore, outdoor screens must use ultra-high brightness LEDs, and in order to further increase the brightness and increase the viewing distance, it is often necessary to package a plurality of ultra-high brightness LEDs in one pixel. Secondly, outdoor screens must be protected against rain (rain), direct sunlight, dust, high temperature, wind, lightning, etc., while indoor screens do not need to consider these issues.
At present, the main problems with outdoor screens are as follows:
1. The screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun and rain, the wind blows the dust cover, and the working environment is bad. If the electronic equipment is wet or seriously damp, it may cause a short circuit or even a fire, causing malfunction or even fire, resulting in loss.
2. The screen may be subject to strong electric and magnetic attacks caused by lightning.
3. The ambient temperature varies greatly. When the screen is working, it must generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly or even be burned, so that the display system cannot work normally.
4. The audience is wide, the distance between the distance is long, and the field of vision is wide. The ambient light varies greatly, especially from direct sunlight.
Solution and application requirements:
1. The LED display screen body and the joint between the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof. The screen body should have good drainage measures, and once the water accumulation occurs, it can be discharged smoothly.
2. Install lightning protection devices on the screen and buildings. The main body and the outer casing of the screen are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning is discharged in time.
3. Install the ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10 °C and 40 °C. An axial fan is installed on the back of the screen to dissipate heat.
4. Select the industrial grade integrated circuit chip with working temperature between -40 °C and 80 °C to prevent the screen from starting at a low temperature in winter.
5. In order to ensure long-distance visibility under strong ambient light conditions, ultra-high brightness LEDs must be used.
6. The display medium adopts a new wide viewing angle tube with wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a service life of more than 100,000 hours. The outer packaging of the display medium is currently the most popular belt-shaped rectangular cylinder, sealed with silicone and without metallization. Its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, sturdy and durable, with the characteristics of direct sunlight, dustproof, waterproof, high temperature resistance, short circuit protection, etc. Some people in the industry call it five defenses.