|LED screen display common troubleshooting tips from China led screen factory|
First, what is the reason for not loading or not communicating?
The reason why the communication is not the same as the loading is not the same, which may be caused by the following reasons: Please compare the items according to the operation:
1. Ensure that the control system hardware is properly powered. (+5V)
2. Check that the serial cable used to connect to the controller is a straight-through cable, not a crossover cable.
3. Check and confirm that the serial port cable is intact and there are no loose or falling off at both ends.
4. Compare the LED screen control software and the control card selected by yourself to select the correct product model, the correct transmission mode, the correct serial port number, the correct serial transmission rate, and correctly set the control according to the DIP switch diagram provided in the software. Address bit and serial transfer rate on the system hardware.
5. Check if the jumper cap is loose or fall off; if the jumper cap is not loose, please make sure that the jumper cap is in the correct direction.
6. If the above check and correction still fails to load, please use a multimeter to measure whether the serial port of the connected computer or control system hardware is damaged to confirm whether it should be returned to the computer manufacturer or the control system is hard. Body delivery is also detected.
Second, when the LED screen is just powered on, what happens to the bright line for a few seconds or the screen picture changes?
After connecting the screen controller to the computer and the HUB distribution board and screen, you need to provide +5V power to the controller to make it work properly (in this case, do not directly connect to 220V). At the moment of power-on, there will be a few seconds of bright lines or “flower screen” on the screen. The bright line or “flower screen” is a normal test phenomenon, reminding the user that the screen is about to start normal work. Within 2 seconds, the phenomenon is automatically eliminated and the screen enters normal working condition.
3. What does automatic or manual brightness adjustment mean?
Brightness adjustment is the adjustment made between the darkest and brightest of the screen, not the sensitization. The automatic brightness adjustment is automatically adjusted to a predetermined brightness by the wide LED screen control system according to the different brightness that should occur in different time periods. Manual brightness adjustment refers to the end user's operation of the LED screen control system to achieve a certain brightness of the LED screen.
Fourth, the unit board appears the entire screen is not bright, dark
1. Visually check whether the power connection cable, the 26P cable between the unit boards, and the power module indicator are normal.
2. Use a multimeter to measure the normal voltage of the unit board, and then measure whether the voltage output of the power module is normal. If not, it is judged that the power module is bad.
3. Measure the voltage of the power module is low, adjust the fine adjustment (fine adjustment of the power module near the indicator light) to make the voltage reach the standard.
5. What is the reason for the black screen on the P2.5 LED screen?
In the process of using the control system, we occasionally encounter the phenomenon that the screen of the LED screen appears completely black. The same phenomenon can be caused by a variety of different reasons, and even the process of darkening the screen can vary from operation to operation or from environment to environment. For example, it may be black at the moment of power-on, or it may turn black during loading, or it may turn black after sending:
1. Please ensure that all hardware including the control system is properly powered. (+5V, don't reverse, get wrong)
2. Check and repeatedly confirm whether the serial cable used to connect to the controller is loose or loose. (If it turns black during the loading process, it is probably caused by this reason, that is, the communication line is interrupted during the communication process, so the screen becomes black, and the screen is not moved, the line cannot be loosened. Please check it out, it is very important to solve the problem quickly.)
3. Check and confirm whether the LED screen and the HUB distribution board connected to the main control card are tightly connected and inserted.