|LED screen application advantages--outdoor led video wall panel for outdoor led large screen display|
The LED screen (LED display) is composed of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of semiconductor light-emitting diode elements. LED color points of different colors can be manufactured using different materials. The characters are displayed by the light of the light. A display screen for displaying various information such as text, graphics, images, animations, quotes, videos, and video signals. It can be used not only in indoor environments but also in outdoor environments, and has the advantages that projectors, TV walls, and liquid crystal displays cannot match. The reason why LED has been widely recognized and developed rapidly is inseparable from its own advantages. These advantages are summarized as follows:
1. The high update (frame change) frequency (not less than 300HZ) greatly improves the stability of the image.
2, high gray level (degree), so that the RGB 8 bits (256 levels of data) of the conventional true color data are respectively expanded to 14 bits, and the 14-bit data amount is completely converted into a partial control scanning method. 214 = 16384 brightness levels, thus achieving 16384 levels of gray.
3. By the visual characteristics of the human eye, according to the changes in ambient light during the day and night, the highest brightness and the lowest brightness value are changed (according to the color chart).
4. Reasonable structure and simple combination to minimize the weight of the display screen.
5, reasonable working current, neither reduce the brightness, but also improve the work efficiency.
6, using data block processing, each block synchronous parallel communication, greatly improving the speed of communication.
7, using optical isolation technology, greatly improved the performance of anti-static lightning protection.
8. The display can be remotely controlled via the network system.
Although there are many application advantages of LED electronic display screens, different schemes are used to manufacture display screens, which will get different effects. Now, the common indoor full-color display schemes are compared with simple ones to achieve The purpose of the reference:
1. Dot matrix module solution: The earliest design plan, developed from the indoor pseudo color dot P8 led matrix screen
Advantages: The raw material cost is the most advantageous, and the production and processing technology is simple and the quality is stable.
Disadvantages: Poor color consistency, more serious mosaic phenomenon, poor display effect.
2. Single lamp scheme: In order to solve the problem of dot matrix screen color, a scheme of outdoor display screen technology is used, and the outdoor primitive multiplexing technology (also called primitive sharing technology, virtual primitive technology) is transplanted to the indoor display. screen.
Advantages: Color consistency is better than dot matrix module.
Disadvantages: The color mixing effect is not good, the viewing angle is not large, and there is a color difference in the horizontal direction. The processing is more complicated and the antistatic requirement is high. It is more difficult to achieve an actual pixel resolution of 10,000 points or more.
3. Patching scheme: The scheme of using the patch light-emitting tube as the display component.
Advantages: Color consistency, viewing angle and other important display indicators are the best in the existing program, especially the three-in-one surface sticker color mixing effect is very good.
Disadvantages: The processing process is cumbersome and the cost is too high.
4. Sub-surface patching scheme: Actually, it is an improvement of the single-lamp scheme, and it is still in the process of improvement.
Advantages: There is little difference between the display of color consistency, viewing angle and other primary indicators and labeling schemes, but the cost is lower, the display effect is very good, and the resolution can theoretically achieve more than 17200.
Disadvantages: Processing is more complicated and antistatic requirements are high.
In short, the reason why LED has been widely recognized and rapidly developed is inseparable from its own advantages. These advantages are summarized as follows: high brightness, low operating voltage, low power consumption, miniaturization, long life, shock resistance and stable performance. The development prospects of LED are extremely broad, and are currently developing towards higher brightness, higher weather resistance, higher luminous density, higher uniformity of illumination, reliability, and full color.