|Designing and installing LED outdoor screens for advertising|
The main problems of the outdoor screen are as follows:
(1) The display screen outdoor is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun and rain, the wind blows the dust cover, and the working environment is bad. If the electronic equipment is wet or seriously damp, it may cause a short circuit or even a fire, causing malfunction or even fire, resulting in loss;
(2) The display screen may be attacked by strong electric power caused by lightning;
(3) The ambient temperature varies greatly. When the display is working, it must generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly or even be burned, so that the display system cannot work normally;
(4) The audience is wide, the distance between the line of sight is long, the field of vision is wide, and the ambient light varies greatly, especially in direct sunlight.
In response to the above special requirements, the outdoor display wall must:
(1) The joint between the screen body and the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof; the screen body should have good drainage measures, and the water can be discharged smoothly once the water accumulation occurs;
(2) Install lightning protection devices on the display and buildings. The main body and the outer casing of the display are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning is discharged in time;
(3) Install the ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10 °C and 40 °C. An axial fan is installed on the back of the screen body to discharge heat;
(4) Select an industrial-grade integrated circuit chip with an operating temperature between -40 ° C and 80 ° C to prevent the display from starting due to low temperature in winter;
(5) In order to ensure long-distance visibility in the case of strong ambient light, ultra-high brightness LEDs must be used;
(6) The display medium adopts a new wide viewing angle tube with wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a service life of more than 100,000 hours. The outer packaging of the display medium is currently the most popular square-shaped cylinder with a cover, sealed by silicone, and metal-free assembly; its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, durable and durable, with direct sunlight, dustproof, waterproof, high temperature resistance, and short circuit protection. "Five defenses" features.