|LED Screen Display Maintenance Procedures|
LED Display Maintenance Procedures
1. Control system
1) The entire screen is not bright or grid
Control of the host open whether or not
Communication line is plugged or not
Sending card has been plugged or not
The data line of
The switch position of JP1 or JP2 card is not ok¡±,open the host
The communication line plugged well
To re-insert the sending card
Connect the lines well of the multi-media card, collection card, sending card.
Adjusting the JP1, JP2 switch location
The protection of a computer monitor is good or not or display screen is black or blue. (Synchronous Screen)
2) Every time when start LED control system is not able to find COM port to send data between the signal,the acquisition card line is not connected or the computer COM itself is defective. Connected to the data line or replace the computer
3) The whole screen shake or double image, " to check the data line between the computer and screen.
Check the DVI cable between multimedia card and sending card
"Sending card is defective"please reinsert or replace the signal cable, to reinforce the port of DVI cable, or replace the sending card.
2. Drive part
1) Module can not light
Horizontal direction of few modules do not light, check the normal and abnormal module cable connection is well or not.
Or 245 chip is ok or not.
Vertical direction of few modules do not light,
+5V or GND is supplied or not.
+5V or GND is short-circuit or not
2) The horizontal direction of modules or the corresponding module is not bright or abnormal display
To check the foot of corresponding module is pin-line signal leakage or welding, To check the signal on the line, the next is no welding or resistance welding leakage.
3) Two lines of one modules is bright at the same time(one of lines is normal, the other lines is bright all the time when display text.
Please check if corresponding two lines is short-circuit or not.
4) The first half or the second half , red or green do not light or do not display properly, it is lack of color for each module, please check 245 R.G B output is ok or not.
Check the normal output of 595 feet and abnormal 595 feet is passed or not
To see whether input feet is ok or
LED Display Screen FAQ and solution
1. Whole screen does not work (black screen)
2.Whole LED module does not work(black module)
3.One row lamps of module does not work.
4.Unit module doesn't work.
5.One color lacked in half or whole LED panel.
LED Module Malfunction and Solution
1. Phenomenon: the whole display is flickering.
Problem: signal poor connection.
Solution: re-fix or re-connect signal cable.
2. Phenomenon: dusky LED
Problem: The volage of switching power supply is unconsistent with LED voltage tag.
Solution: make sure the volage of swtiching power supply is consistent with LED. voltage tag.¡¡
3. Phenomenon: partial LEDs do not work.
A. contact direction correct or not.
B. power output wiring correct or not.
C. power wire anti-inserted or connectted inversely.
A. re-connect in a correct way.
B. ensure the red wire connect the positive pole,black wire connect the negative pole.
C. check partial the wrong connection , re-connect.
4. Phenomenon: all LEDs do not work
A. no output of the switching power supply.
B. wrong power connection.
A.connect the power switch input and test.
B. check the positive and negative pole of the power supply whether it is right or not.